Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IT MOVES

If anyone was following my plan earlier this spring to build the world's largest paper mache fist and punch the universe in the crotch, you may be interested to know that the universe's crotch is on the move. A few months ago, Google Maps pointed to a small bookstore in New York City when I searched for "universe's crotch" - now, it points to a sports equipment store in Madison, Wisconsin.

AND I WAS JUST IN THAT CITY TWO WEEKS AGO!

Not that I actually need to punch the universe in the crotch so much at this particular moment. I mean, I did just finish a major revision of a story I've been trying to finish for months, and I get the keys to my new apartment in just a couple of weeks...but still. It's kind of maddening to have the object of my vengeful punching suddenly within my reach juuust after the thirst for vengeance starts to wane.

Someday, universe's crotch. You and my gigantic paper mache fist. Right place, right time. I've got my eye on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. :)