I love my new apartment. It's hard to describe it in words, and hell if I'm gonna post a picture of it in its current state (Run! The boxes are attacking!). But once it's all cleaned up, I'm going to brag about it. A lot.
I don't know if it's the fact that most of my knitting supplies have been boxed up for two weeks, or the contradiction of summer weather and wool lust, but I'm having a case of severe sweateritis right now. Ignoring all my other projects, here are the sweaters I've got on the needles:
- My Or Your Money Back Sylvi coat (novel knit) - one cuff down
- My Sum sweater (novel knit) - 3" in
- Ethel Mildred Ferguson - a sleeve and a half from being done
- Garter Yoke Cardigan
- Owls, cardiganized with short sleeves (for a July knit-along with the lovely ladies in the Ravelry Knitscape podcast group)
- Modded Snow White, cardiganized with half-sleeves and a hood
- A hoodie based on Max's monster suit in the upcoming Where the Wild Things Are (for a late summer knit-along with work-friend Kate)
- A cardigan for my dad for Christmas, the design inspired by one of his favorite poems
I'm pretty sure my brain is all over the sweaters right now because I have no big project deadlines coming up for school or writing. Maybe setting myself some writing assignments will lessen the sweateritis a bit.