1. Do I have enough projects?
>No/No? (If No, proceed to 2.)
2. Do I have time for another project?
>Yes/No? (If Yes, proceed to 4. If No, proceed to 3.)
3. Hey, isn't there that time of day when I'm usually sleeping/eating/running errands/doing laundry? Couldn't I just cut back on that?
>What a brilliant idea!/Do it do it do it! (If What a brilliant idea!, proceed to 4. If Do it do it do it!, proceed to 4.)
4. Do this project. Am I dead yet?
>Yes/No? (If Yes, inform parents. If no, return to 1.)
So it shouldn't be any surprise that my project list for the next three months looks like this:
- Revise Or Your Money Back
- Research market for OYMB, including coming up with a list of literary agents to send it to
- Draft query letter, synopses, and anything else needed for said literary agents
- Various write-ups for OYMB independent study
- Finish Sylvi coat (currently 1/3 done)
- Finish Snapdragon Tam for me
- Finish writing and sizing Max hoodie pattern
- Design and knit a zip-up cardigan for my dad for Christmas
- Finish a painting
- Write a short story (or five)
- Knit landlord a hat for Christmas
- Knit landlady socks for Christmas
- Knit my brother a weird hat for Christmas
- Finish a Swallowtail shawl for my grandma for Christmas
- Woodburn something for my grandpa for Christmas
- Knit my mom a Scotty's Hat for Christmas
- Semi-secret spinning project for my stepmom for Christmas
- Super-secret collaborative Christmas gifting project
- Work on Sum? (Probably not.)