How to give a muppet-dog his spring haircut in 10 easy steps
1. Identify the dog who needs a shave.
Yeah, that's the one.
2. Situate him on the kitchen table.
3. Test out the new dog clippers by giving the muppet-dog a Friar Tuck 'do.
4. Shave him partway.
5. Let him down off the table for a break and a treat; laugh as he skitters around the house in his hair-skirt.
6. Wrestle him onto his back to finish the shave.
7. Call in roommate to assist with dog wrestling, as dog has developed sudden anti-shaving superpowers.
8. Finish shaving the dog.
9. Clean up the resulting hair monster.
10. Spend five minutes laughing at the muppet-dog's stupid looking tail.
Now you have a naked elderly terrier. Congratulations!