Sunday, March 1, 2009

Link, he come to town

He come to save the Princess Zelda!Ganon took her away, and now the children won't play. But they will when Link saves the day!Hallelujah!

Pattern: Alexandra Tinsley's Floopy Hat
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted, held doubled

Cast-on Friday night, finished it this morning - a fun, easy knit with awesome results. Comfy, too. I had to try it on before I gave it to Andrew, and dang.


It's really difficult not to pick up a plastic sword and run heroing and "Hyah!"ing about the house while wearing that hat. I want to make myself one in blue, but I fear the repercussions of owning something so nerd-inducing. My spider plants probably wouldn't appreciate me attempting to Z-target and slash them, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. :)